General Practice and other healthcare services are facing a significant increase in demand and pressure because of winter illnesses and staffing levels.
To safely manage this demand, we are prioritising urgent medical issues and emergencies.
We request that, where possible, you:
- Use the information leaflets, including self-help advice, available on the NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/
- Visit your local pharmacy for advice about non-urgent and minor health problems www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/prescriptions-and-pharmacies/pharmacies/how-your-pharmacy-can-help/
- Contact the practice via the online consultation form on our website, or the NHS app, so that our phone lines more available to those who are unable to access us online https://keatsgrouppractice.webgp.com/
- Contact NHS 111 online or from your telephone for medical advice in an emergency https://111.nhs.uk/
For parents, please visit the links below for information to help guide you in knowing when, how and where to seek medical advice for your child:
- www.what0-18.nhs.uk/parentscarers/worried-your-child-unwell/scarlet-fever /Strep A
Thank you for your understanding,
Dr Sheldon, Dr Radia & Dr Scott (Partners, The Keats Group Practice)