Junior Doctors Industrial Action in February 2024
- Strike action is taking place from 7am on the 24th February to 11:59pm on the 28th February 2024 that will affect NHS services.
- Services are likely to be busier than normal and some appointments may be cancelled. Attend your scheduled appointment if you haven’t been told it is cancelled.
- It is important that patients who need urgent medical care come forward as normal, especially when someone is seriously ill or injured, or their life is at risk.
- Please choose NHS services wisely to make sure care is available to patients who need it most.
- Pharmacies are open and can help with minor health concerns.
- If you have a health concern that is not life-threatening, support is available at NHS111 online or by phoning NHS 111.
- If it is a life-threatening emergency such as serious illness or injury, you should still call 999.
- Please be assured that we have plans in place to make sure that everyone who needs it, will continue to receive safe and effective care.
Important Message from Dr Sara Hoffbrand - 20th November 2023
Many of you will know that I started a break from work in April. Now, after twenty-five years at the Keats Group Practice, I have decided to move on from General Practice at Keats.
I have been very lucky to have spent so much of my professional life here. The ethos is one of striving to prioritise personal care, and valuing clinical excellence and teamwork. I leave with fantastic memories. I am grateful for my patients who have shared their trust in me and shown me much kindness, some for very many years. I miss you and am sad that I have not been able to say goodbye to many of you personally. I also miss my wonderful and supportive colleagues, both clinical, non-clinical and in our wider Camden healthcare community.
With very best wishes to everyone.
The Surgery and Telephone line is closed:-
- Everyday from 1pm - 2pm for clinical staff meetings and administration
- 1st Thursday of every month from 1pm - 3pm for our full team staff meeting & training.