Keats Group Practice Flu Clinics 20/21 - Updated 20.11.2020
Updated Information - Aged 50-64 (20.11.2020)
Following confirmation of your eligibility for a free flu vaccine, from December, we are in the process of planning additional clinics and awaiting receipt of further vaccines. You will be invited once appointments are available to book. Support us by kindly waiting to hear from us. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Our Flu Vaccination Campaign is well underway - Eligible patients will be invited by the practice in groups (by SMS text message or alternative method, if you cannot received SMS).
To ensure adequate social distancing and precautions during this campaign, clinics are being managed off-site on an appointment booked basis, in accordance with receipt of our vaccines.
Patients eligible for vaccines via the practice are:-
- Aged 65 years & over - 2 Deliveries expected – early September and early October 2020
- 2 and 3 years old - Expected vaccine deliveries in batches from October 2020
- Clinical at risk (6 months to 64 years) & Pregnant Women – 4 vaccine deliveries expected during October and early November
To support us in continuing to safely deliver our current services, please wait to be contacted.
Further information about this year’s winter flu programme, please click here
Are you registered for online services either via the NHS App or Patient Access but cannot see test results or other aspects of your medical record?
Complete and submit the Application for Online Services Form so that your record can be updated.
COVID-19 - Total Triage Service Implemented
In line with national guidance the practice has implemented a total triage service to protect patients and staff from avoidable risks of infection.
If your problem is urgent, please don’t delay. in contacting us. To ensure your safety, please contact us either via our eConsult service or by telephoning the practice. If we need to see you, measures are in place to allow you to access our practice safely.
- Patient contacts with the practice will be managed remotely either by telephone, online consultation (eConsult) or video consultation unless face-to-face contact is absolutely clinically necessary.
- Online pre-bookable appointments are currently unavailable.
Online Services are available for patients to:-
- View and order repeat medications
- view your medical record
- book and cancel appointments (currently switched off in practice due to current Covid Response)
- Submit an eConsult
Find out more and download the NHS App here: www.nhs.uk/app
Proxy Access is also now available which allows parents, family members and carers to access health services on behalf of other people. For example, children, dependants you care and relatives. For more information, please click here
A new way to get help from your surgery - click here for more information or click above on Appointments Box.
eConsult can be used:-
- For self- help information
- To request advice from your GP
- For administrative requests for example, requesting a sick note, test results
- For any other reason for which you would normally call the surgery